This interview is amazing.
Beware of possibly being cheered up.
Well… 2013 has gotten off to a slow start here at rafmanship.com. I apologize for not posting but between WordPress issues and new projects, this site has taken a bit of a back burner status. Until now. I enjoy posting and sharing with folks about the things I find interesting in the interwebs. To an awesome 2013!
Enjoy last week’s roundup…. this week.
Interesting article on creating curiosity in marketing efforts. Read the rest of the article here.
Recently, I’ve been thinking a lot more about accessibility and what it means to develop and create content for folks that have impaired vision or hearing. This video is definitely eye-opening. For the rest of the article, follow this link.
I love seeing other artist’s sketchbooks. I really should make it more a part of my life. Definitely check out this list from Fast Company here.
Great article on what to watch out for next year. I will say I love my Nike Fuelband. The rest of the article can be had here.
- Fun with NFL Rebranding
- 23 Thanksgiving Desserts That Are Full Of Bourbon
- 50 Sweet Posters
- Getting Down and Dirty with Content Strategy
- 41 Sweet Agency Websites
- 18 Practical Content Strategy Tips in 8 Minutes
- The Invisible Bookend
- How To Fly Like A Gentleman
- Fast Company’s 2012 Holiday Gift Guide For Design Snobs
- 10 Christmas Commercials To Get You Primed For The Holidays
- 7 Gifts For Your Favorite Tech Geek
- 9 Examples of Responsive Emails
- Google Gets It Right With Its New Gmail App For iOS
- From Idea To Reality: A One Year Case Study On Launching A Successful Business
- 14 Sweet Wallets For Every Pocket